Monday, April 30, 2007

My killer allergies have finally calmed down & allowed me to have less of a manly sounding voice... and then this comes.

We spent a few hours at the pool yesterday morning & it was fine outside. Went inside, ate lunch, come back outside & was greeted by this. Serious smoke cover.

Apparently, it's from the fires in
Georgia. Georgia. A whole freakin state away. How crazy is that?
Photo from Orlando Sentinel article about our smoky weekend. My batteries wouldn't last long enough to take a photo. It hung around most of today too. Not what my allergies need. Not at all.


Windows Vista has a built in spell check. Freakin love it.

Thinking about trying to work for the big mouse again. Must get a job, thats all I know.

Went to the Orlando Science Center on Friday for a field trip with Em's school. Yesterday the neighbor & I took took the kids to Wonderworks, including a game of lazer tag & the comedy/magic dinner show. I'm about all scienced out. Though I do want to go back to the science center without kids & see the Our Body: The Universe Within exhibit. I missed it while it was in Tampa, so I was happy to know it was here now. Also wouldn't mind going to Wonderworks sans kids either. It was more fun than I thought it would be...why I have never gone before is beyond me. Gotta start exploring this city of mine more.

Speaking of, made a goal for the summer. 5 visits to the beach. It was 10 at first, but then I realized that's every weekend basically. Which isn't very realistic. So 5 it is. I'm really not that far out here in BFE, AKA my mom's.

My 7 year old knows all the words to 'Miss Mary Mack... Mack... Mack..." What a flashback that is.

No comments: