Anyone know what movie that's from? I don't watch enough movies to be able to quote them, but for some reason I remember that one....
So, since I haven't had a job in awhile now, I haven't been shopping in awhile either. That hurts me. You can surely understand right?
It makes me desire strange things. Such as air freshener for the car. Oh how I longed to buy some cute air freshener the other night....but that's a gallon of gas, so I didn't. It sucks. Big time.
BUT! Now I have a job. And soon, I will have a paycheck. And I'm thinking of all the things I want to buy. And I realize that you shouldn't start a sentence with and. And yet I do. Jeff would be disappointed in me. Oh well. I'll have money.
Here's a few things on my to buy list. Not right away, I promise not to go spending crazy...but these are on wish list...
A few Brighton pieces:


This too cute wallet and totally non matching purse from Vera Bradley:


And of course...some shoes:
From Target:
And crocs.com:
(silver ribbons are used for Parkinson's disease awareness...and I just learned they are also used to support children with physical & learning disabilities... perfect for my new job.)
and for ms. emma boo:

(she's been very GO USA lately)
So, since I haven't had a job in awhile now, I haven't been shopping in awhile either. That hurts me. You can surely understand right?
It makes me desire strange things. Such as air freshener for the car. Oh how I longed to buy some cute air freshener the other night....but that's a gallon of gas, so I didn't. It sucks. Big time.
BUT! Now I have a job. And soon, I will have a paycheck. And I'm thinking of all the things I want to buy. And I realize that you shouldn't start a sentence with and. And yet I do. Jeff would be disappointed in me. Oh well. I'll have money.
Here's a few things on my to buy list. Not right away, I promise not to go spending crazy...but these are on wish list...
A few Brighton pieces:
This too cute wallet and totally non matching purse from Vera Bradley:


And of course...some shoes:
From Target:
And crocs.com:
(silver ribbons are used for Parkinson's disease awareness...and I just learned they are also used to support children with physical & learning disabilities... perfect for my new job.)and for ms. emma boo:

(she's been very GO USA lately)Powered by ScribeFire.
No comments:
Post a Comment