So I have a short (very short) list of goals for this summer....
go to the beach 5 times: I live in freakin Florida. About 30-45 miles from the east coast & less than 2 hours from the west coast...no reason to not have sand under my feet more often.
read 6 books: When I was little, I constantly had a book in my face. The Baby-sitters Club usually, but always something. I miss that.
lose 10lbs: Lots more than that really, but trying to stay realistic.
So far:
Been to the beach once, Juno Beach 2 weekends ago. (And sat right next to the Pier thats in that photo) Thinking about going Thursday after my interview also.
Read one book, How Elizabeth Barrett Browing Saved My Life by Mameve Medwed. It was good...but I think I want something a bit more thought provoking next time. I checked out a few at the library the other day, will get started on them soon.
Been to the gym yesterday & today...plus a couple times last weekend (not past, but last). Picked up my favorite (low cal) breakfast bars at the grocery store tonight, so now all I need is to up my water intake & I think I'll be back on track.
1 comment:
I love goals . . . I need to get to the beach more often too . . .
Jodi Picoult is a fabulous author . . . I just finished Nineteen Minutes . . . great book.
Post a Comment