Sunday, June 17, 2007

{lucky 7}

I didn't forget Lora, I'm just a little slow these days.

7 random facts about me:
(it was 7 right? I'm too lazy to go back & check!)

-I'm short. Like super short. I always thought I was 5 ft, and would throw in 1/2 an inch to make me feel better.. but come to find out that I'm actually 4 ft 11. Now that extra half inch doesn't even get me to 5 solid feet.

-I can't eat mushy foods. Jello, pudding, oatmeal, grits... any food that doesn't need to be chewed. I try to chew & end up gaging instead.

-I can't wear flat shoes. Even flip flops have to have some sort of height to them. If I feel too close to the ground, I feel funny, I feel 'off'.

-I talk to myself. All. The. Time.

- I'm picky on which bottled water I drink. All water does not taste the same. (Hate Dasani, Evian is good, but my favorite is Zepheryhills...not sure that's available all over though since it's a Florida spring?)

-I can't fall asleep with a TV or a radio on. Unless I'm super exhausted. But otherwise, I listen to it even when I try not to. I hang onto each word waiting to hear what comes next and it stops me from being able to sleep.

-My inner ankles both have what looks like huge veins on them. They are actually scars from my speed skates that I basically lived in as a pre-teen.


So there ya go. Useless info about me. I won't tag anyone cause Lora tagged just about everyone I know with a blog. :)

Other than that... not a whole lot going on. Spent the weekend in West Palm Beach visiting Hillary. Went to a late showing of Fantastic 4 . And now I'm pooped.

1 comment:

Lora3677 said...

goofball head! Glad you finally got around to my challenge. HA!!

{{{{HUGS}}}}