Other than that... work. laundry. late nights with bad tv & a tony stewart lookalike. just making it by day to day. life is pretty good. off to the beach now. :)
{I believe that believing we survive... is what makes us survive. -grey's anatomy}
Saturday, June 30, 2007
{oh. I have a blog.}
It's the small things in life that slip through the cracks, the things I forget. Such as having a blog. Here's whats been keeping me busy, in photos.
Laura won a happy hour party at Howl At The Moon. It happened to fall on the same day as Steve's last day at his old job before starting to work for the big mouse in his dream job. You can request songs to for the piano guys to play... Steve requested 'Take This Job & Shove It'. Before they would play it, he had to spin the wheel of death....and landed on 'moon the crowd'. Thankfully he's modest. Love this guy & so happy that he landed this new job, not that I had any doubts to if he would or not. Also so happy that he's so happy in love right now.
The next day was Martha's bridal shower. We were up late after happy hour putting recipes on cardstock & punching holes. The morning came way to quick since we still had lots to do. The party was held at Laura's moms house, so her & I spent the night there the night before. Kristina arrived by 11am, the rest of the bridesmaids by noon. All our hard work over the past few months paid off, Martha was pleased & the guests had a great time. So glad it's over, it was at the stressful point. Two more parties to go before the BIG party! A couple more photos from the day:




The following Friday was Geraldine's Batchelorette party. Geraldine is my ex husbands cousin, we're still good friends & since I wasn't able to attend the bridal shower (same day as Martha's) there was no way I was going to miss her big night. The wedding is in the Philippines, so no chance I'll be making that! We hung out at her sister Jen's house to start off where we ate, drank & played games. We had a surprise guest, but those photos won't be making it up here! After that we went to the Improv to see Greg Owens & then closed the night (morning?) at the Parliment House. By the time we made it to the Parliment, there were only 5 of us left, 3 of whom had never been there. The night was a huge success and I think the surprise guest & the Parliment were the best parts. Jen even said at one point that we should have skipped the Improv & went straight to the club. Here's a shot Noelle took of us as we left the club, the good old arm extended shot. This was after 2am and a hour or more of straight dancing, so exucse our sweat! It's missing one person sadly, the bride is at the bottom left. :)

Other than that... work. laundry. late nights with bad tv & a tony stewart lookalike. just making it by day to day. life is pretty good. off to the beach now. :)
Other than that... work. laundry. late nights with bad tv & a tony stewart lookalike. just making it by day to day. life is pretty good. off to the beach now. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment