Can you guess who won that fight?
OK. Everytime A comes over, he changes the water in my fish bowl. Last time he was here, the cat got up on the kitchen counter while the fish was in a cup, so the bowl could be cleaned out. Once A finished cleaning the bowl, he put it back on the top shelf of the entertainment center. I really think that that was the first time the cat realized the fish was there. We had to keep knocking the cat away from the bowl that night and he has been tring to get at it ever since then. I came home tonight & the bowl was on the floor & the fish was gone. Em's response? "Jade ate my fish and I never even named him!" Crazy kid. At least she's not too upset over it. And really, the fish lasted a lot longer than I expected, 6 months to be exact.
RIP nameless fish.
No comments:
Post a Comment