Tuesday, October 11, 2005

half way there.....

just feel like writing...nothing to talk about really....
How about some good news/bad news?

bad: my iron was too low to donate blood yesterday
good: my blood pressure was in the 'awesome' range

bad: J & i are just friends
good: J & i are friends

bad: i gained back 5 lbs during the past month
good: i lost 3 lbs in the past couple days

bad: i threw up my dinner tonight (no, not on purpose)
good: i don't feel so bad about eating a whopper junior now

bad: once I drop em off at school tomorrow morning, she won't be home again til monday night
good: i get some much needed me time

bad: i'm so behind in cj's that is's insane
good: i'll be scrapping all weekend between scribbles snc & ccs fall celebration

good: A is one of the coolest people i've ever met
(couldn't think of a bad related to him! LOL!)

bad: i'm tired
good: i'm going to bed

2 comments:

photographer said...

every bad had a good, so it is positive! love it!

five said...

Just a random visitor... I love this entry! Very inspiring... I like your scrapbooking pages! I don't have the patience to start on one... =(