total randomness forthcoming....
*Eye dr. appt tomorrow at noon. Getting contacts with this year's benefits. Got glasses last year after the Dr. basically told me I wasn't responsible enough for contacts. (Yeah, he's right, but still...I get the boxes when I go & never refill them once I use them all & end up with nothing.)
*It's rained for 5 days straight. Not just little showers either, but enough to knock my power out at least once a day. I love the rain. I hate resetting my alarm clock everyday.
*Lots of scrapping that needs to be caught up on this weekend. Hoping to get my desk in order tonight so that I can get as much done as possible tomorrow & Sunday.
*Memories Expo tomorrow. Not sure if I'm going or not. Kat & I were considering going once my eye dr appt was over & she got off work. Then one of the girls from my CKU dorm called & she's in town, so I was gonna just go meet her down there...but I just don't know now. Right at the moment I'm feelin way to lazy to park in BFE & walk all the way to the convention center with Emma in tow. But I want to shop. So who knows.
*J & I talked last night & agreed to be just friends for now. We both have a lot going on right now & it wouldn't be fair to either of us to try to get into the relationship that we want. I *know* that we would get crazy fast and neither of us want to rush into anything. I'm worried about him right now, but I'm glad that he knows he can contact me when he's in need of a friend. If it's meant to happen, it will happen.
*There was a frog on the door to my office yesterday morning. That's the 3rd frog I've been up close with in 3 weeks. That's gotta mean something...does anyone know?
(I'll post the story with the frog & A tonight or tomorrow :) )
1 comment:
ugh, eye doctors and glasses, too very bad words for me! glad you got contacts!
Post a Comment