Tuesday, October 18, 2005

{who needs sleep}

One of my favorite BNL songs....
Who needs sleep?
(well you're never gonna get it)
Who needs sleep?
(tell me what's that for)
Who needs sleep?
(be happy with what you're getting
There's a guy who's been awake
since the Second World War)


Anywhoo...I should be sleeping right now. The I haven't gotten into bed before 12:30am in the past 4 nights now. But I'm computer screen shopping instead...

I want:

This camera. I'm a Fuji girl all the way. The price is good. It would be better if I actually had $200 in my wallet. Does give hope for getting a good camera for less than $250 though.

I've been wanting one of these blenders for years now. The fact that A has one makes me want one even more, only because I know that he does not put his culinary degree to use & his is on the counter collecting dust. Plus, it's pink...hello! It dosen't get better than that.

New bedding. I'm so picky though. I've had the current set a year now and I still love it, but I want a change. This one reminds me of May Arts ribbon. This one would look awesome in Em's room. LOVE this one, but would never buy it. This one is beautiful, same materials as what I have now and a great price.

These would make me a very happy girl. Price is more than I want to spend, but I really like these.

It really dosen't match the rest of the furniture in the living room, but this would be a great replacement for my coffee table that Em broke a couple months ago.


Kiss me!
LOVEin these!

I'm thinking Christmas party dress! Not sure about that color, but love the dress. With these shoes.

OMG. Must buy this and this and this!! Too stinkin funny!

No comments: