This lady just opened my front door & walked in.
Straight up walked into my house.
I saw the door knob move & then open & I was thinking, WTH...then she looks at me & says....
"OMG! I parked in the wrong driveway! I'm so sorry hunny!"
Yep, that's how my life goes.
Random photo: This is A...and let's face it, A is my boy toy. But he knows it, so it's OK. :) SO bummed that these photos didn't come out. But whatever, it's kinda freaky & makes me giggle...just like him. he he... (BTW, yes, the mirror is in his kitchen, he really thinks that's a normal place for that...and his shirt is unbuttoned cause he was checking out his "man boobs" and commenting on how bloated he was....the boy is drop dead hot, in my eyes at least, no man boobs, no bloating...just another thing he does that I think is cute. The cutest thing though? Covering his butt when he walks by, with this girly voice saying, don't look at my fat butt! Yep, if he wasn't such a player I'd love him.)

a
1 comment:
wow, I would have screamed! silly lady!
your man IS hot, boy toy or no! I love that pic, kinda mysterious!
Post a Comment