Saturday, April 14, 2007

{complete & udder randomness}


We survived the birthday party. Never again will I worry about meeting the minimum for children.... a total of 10 kids there, then minimum was 5. Photos are in my Google album (link to the right) if you care to peek. Not many & not great. Horrible lighting, fast moving kids & a busy me. (though I did hand the camera off to Mike for a bit...thanks for the reminder of why I need the gym wonderful ex husband to be)

Finally got around to listing some of my old clothes on ebay. Kind of kicking myself for giving away so much clothing when I moved back from St Pete, wishing I had just threw it in a bag & brought it with me so that I could list it once I got here. Still plenty to get rid of though.

Speaking of clothes.... wore my NY&Company jeans today that I haven't been able to fit into for awhile now. Not gonna lie, I gained some back from the initial weight loss a few years ago, but I'm working my way back down. Thankfully.

Stealing an idea from Elissa... You (should) know by now that I love music. Thrive on it. So here's some of my current favorites. (With links to the videos on Youtube if I could find it....cause the next best thing to music is music videos)

Girlfriend by Avril Lavigne - seriously makes me want to dance... and I do NOT dance
Sleep Don't Weep by Damien Rice - from Grey's, the scene where the Chief says good bye to Ellis after she dies
If You Don't Wanna Love Me by Cowboy Troy
- hick hop... who can resist that?!
girlshapedlovedrug by Gomez - the name alone gets me... love this one
Cupid's Chokehold by Gym Class Heros - the video makes the song even better.. one nocturnal son of a gun... love that line!
Come To Me by Koop -love the fun beat to this one
The Dress Looks Nice On You by Sufjan Stevens - just plain beautiful

And one more, but this one you MUST watch the video to. This was also on Ali's blog, so I'm sure most of you have seen it already, but if not, please please please go watch it. Every hit will earn a .49cent donation to Autism Speaks from Five for Fighting. I think we can all think of at least one person we know that has been touched by autism. and this is such a simple way to help make a difference.

What Kind of World Do You Want? by Five for Fighting

No comments: