Thursday, April 05, 2007

{you've got nothing to lose}

First of all...
http://www.80stees.com/
Heaven on the internet.

My knee is all cut up. Thats what I get for trying to outwalk a tall boy while wearing flip flops. Though the 'make it better' hug that was offered afterwards was nice.


I hate my job.
hate.
it.

The dress order for the wedding finally went in. Had to wait for all the girls to get measured & put a deposit down, so that the dresses all came from the same lot & wouldn't have different shades of black fabric. Silly sounding, but kind of makes sense too. So the weight loss countdown is on. I keep thinking I have til August, but really I have until mid June. Once the fitting is done & sent for alterations, can't lose much more after that. So June is is.

Em is doing awesome in school. She got a perfect score on last weeks big test that they do weekly. Her birthday is next week and the party is next weekend. Bowling. Can't wait.

Been downloading lots of music lately. Lots & lots. Love finding stuff I haven't heard before and then searching out more from the same artist. (post title is from the song playing in my iTunes right now: Come to Me by Koop)

Other than that.... not much going on. Just getting through day by day. Most days the cool out weighs the crap. :)

No comments: