Thursday, April 12, 2007

{i hate you lora}

A - ADD, at least that's what my friends say... and I don't doubt it
B - boyfriend-less
C - creative, though I miss it lately
D - daughter
E - Emma's mom
F - friendly
G - green eyes
H - happy, most days
I - intelligent, most days )
J - J... the first letter of the name of most of the men that I date
K - Kathryn's grand daughter
L - laid back
M - mommy
N - nervous at job interviews
O - overly talkative
P - poor speller
Q - quick to judge
R - red headed...sometimes
S - short, like, barely 5 feet tall
T - too fat... but working on it!
U - usually late
V - very very.... (you finish it!)
W - wild at times (dubbed mild wild by friends)
X - xenodocheionology -look it up
Y - young
Z - what I am on nights where I start off as a 'N' but drink to much....


I'm not tagging anyone, though anyone that actually reads this, go for it....

No comments: