A few months back I recieved some UHU glue samples in the mail. (Check out their blog for more info!) Unfortuantly it was right in the height of me moving back to Orlando and they've been sitting in the envelope for awhile now. While I still don't have my scrapping stuff here (MUST go get it from storage this weekend, at least some of it!) the samples came in handy on Emma's birthday, when I realized we didn't have any of that gel stuff to decorate the cake with.
I used KI Memories chipboard letters (one of the few supplies I have here), toothpicks & the UHU glue roller to make this simple decoration for the cake. They were super easy to make and the glue roller held up perfectly.
I can't wait to get my supplies over here & use the glues some more. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment