Tuesday, August 28, 2007

I still have mucho to say about the wedding, and I'm going to. I need to. Quickly, before I forget stuff.

But I don't have the energy to do all that right now. Been super tired lately. It's coming up on that time & I always crap out right before it. I should be taking advantage of poker night & the fact that my Tony Stewart look alike isn't around to keep me up past my bedtime... but instead... total randomness to follow.

Flat Earth chips crisps. Seriously. These things are amazingly delicious. Especially the berry patch flavor.

Working on the DVD/slideshow of wedding photos. Came across this one, from the Jack & Jill party, of Kristina & me. I don't even like beer.



I went to the neighbors house to notarize some papers for them...and I reek of smoke now. I hate that.

I wanna scrap. I really do. I just don't have the energy to pull it all out.

What I really need is my own place. Where I can leave my scrap stuff out at all times. Among other reasons...

OK. The tiredness just hit. off to bed for me.

1 comment:

Kim -today's creative blog said...

thanks for the visit to my Creative Blogs site!