Tuesday, August 07, 2007

{if I could growl!}

OH. I just want to stomp my feet & throw a fit. I just do.
I want to complain & pout. And I'm going to.

I'm sorry, but you can't do that. You can't throw things out there like that. You just can't. It's not right. it's not fair. it's not cool. Don't do it again. I'm serious. I know you're sitting there reading this with that smug smile on your face & you're probably even laughing, but I'm not. This isn't a joke. You have to know this. Damnit. At the risk of pulling some grey's quotes & going Izzy on your arse, I tell you this because I know we'll be OK even with this out there. you know what I think & how I feel, better than I know at times. and that's what you can't say those things. i love you. you know that. Don't screw with that.

No comments: