Friday, August 17, 2007

{tomorrow my best friend gets married}

The past week has been kinda like this photo.... a blur.

But tomorrow it will all happen. These two will walk down the asile. Hopefully minus the sweaty pits. And the beer in his hand. (Which he totally convinced me was ice tea. I'm not stupid. Just tired.)



These two that I am madly in love with. Two that are so ment for each other that it's crazy. I've said it before, but I seriously have the best friends in the world. He asked me tonight if I have his permission to marry my best friend. She wrote me a card that made me cry. Speaking of crying... I've been doing it for 2 days already now. And this didn't help any... As soon as Jon opened his mouth, I flashed back to Kristina's wedding & could picture him crying as he told me that he'd be a sobbing mess on his wedding day.... And Martha's words for her dad (who has my vote for best father ever, a man I truely adore & admire and am happy to claim as a second dad)... they killed me.




Now, I'm off to bed. Tomorrow will be busy. Hetic. Crazy. Fun.
Lot's of this to follow....


Better photos too. Just to dang tired to even get the settings right.

Posted by Picasa

No comments: