Tuesday, April 15, 2008

{give me a reason to smile because I think I forgot how}



Things have been kinda crazy lately.
Work is insane. Major drama with insurance companies that have caused tons of work for me.
Enough that after working 5 hours at our booth at a family festival on Sunday, I sat on B's bed & reviewed patient accounts using my cell phone as a calculator.

Em's party was a hit. 12 crazy kids who all had a blast. I on the other hand have been in pain since then. It wasn't the skating that did it to me, we skate all the time. I think it was the carrying of my niece while bending over to make it look like I wasn't carrying her while on skates. Either way, my back is killing me.

Life in general has been kinda stressful the past week or so. B is taking the blunt of it. He told me Sunday "Things are shi**y between us right now and I don't like it like this. I want the old Liza back." I had to admit that he was right.

And therefore...

I'm taking a little break.
Time to think.
Time to make a choice for the right reasons.
Time to make MY choice, without opinions of anyone else...because in the end, it's ME that has to live with it.

see ya soon...

No comments: