Emmy is with her dad for a couple extra days since it's spring break. It's only been 24 hours & I already miss my best friend. On a side note, I have called every park in Orange county & can't get a reservation for any Saturday or Sunday in April...so her birthday party has been switched back to the skating rink. She's not upset though, it was her first choice. And in the end, I'll be thankful when I don't have to set up or clean up.
It's been almost a year now since B & I met. What a difference a year makes. Seriously crazy. I have some thoughts on this that I may share soon.
My new phone arrived Tuesday night. Love it. If I could just get all my numbers gathered & back into it, I'd love it a little more.
I started a money diet with today's paycheck. Even typed up a spreadsheet for it. If I can stick to it, I'll be more than ready to move by the end of May. I need to find something visual to remind me of why I'm skimping. I added a savings account to my account today and made it all official with a starting balance that isn't too shabby.
Remember the stuff I listed on eBay? The ones that I thought would be an easy sell have no bids & the ones that I expected no bids on have decent bids. What's up with that? Not that I'm complaining, not at all. All sales will go straight into the newly funded savings account. I've got more to list, need to make sure I don't miss the penny listing sale end date... And if I can really get my butt in gear, I'll get the etsy shop up & running soon too. Every dollar counts.
I SO want to see this & am bummed that I'll have to wait until July. And this one, and this one. And even this. I'm so not a movie person & totally blame B for this new found addiction. We watched 5 movies within a few days recently and since then, the movie bug has been bad. (BTW, we saw 10,000 BC, Welcome Home Roscoe Jenkins, Shutter, Never Back Down & Doomsday. I'd recommend all but the last two.)
No comments:
Post a Comment