Monday, April 28, 2008

{scrap-huh?}



So it's National Scrapbooking Week.

I few years ago I would have spent weeks checking out online crop plans, printing photos, pouring over magazines for ideas & planning hours upon hours of scrapping to celebrate this 'holiday'.

Now though?

This is the last page I scrapped.
It was in January.
It probably took longer to melt the wax than anything else on the page. (I truely love the photo though, you can't tell but two of my brothers are peeking in in the background...brother 3 was at the hospital while nephew #2 was being born)

On an almost daily basis I ask myself if I'm still a scrapper or not.
At least once a week I consider getting rid of all my supplies.

And honestly, I don't have a good answer to either of those questions.
I wish I did.
I wish I had the space to spread it all out & work on a page, 2 minutes at a time.
But I don't.
I wish I had the time to unload it all everytime I wanted to scrap, do a page or 3, then put it all back away.
But I don't.
I don't know that even if I had the time or space, that I would have the desire to.

But for now, I'll hang onto the 200 lbs of supplies & hold out hope that one day the urge to scrap will bite me.

No comments: