Saturday, April 26, 2008

{If you ever drop your keys into a river of molten lava, let 'em go, because, man, they're gone}

Went to Universal with Em this afternoon. Just for a few hours. Which is a perk of living nearby and having a pass. Go, deal with the heat for a ride or three & then leave.


Cruddy photo taken with my phone... I left my camera at home on purpose because really, how many photos at Universal Studios do your really need? She wants a "real" picture next time with the real camera though.

I'm freezing. Seriously can't get my body temp right lately. Nor can I stay awake long. Between the Zyrtec for my allergies and the muscle relaxers for my back injury, I'm 24/7 drowsy.

Haven't seen B in 3 sleeps. Schedules just haven't been matching up. I know that doesn't sound like a long time, but it feels so very long. Especially when I use the word sleep. It just reminds me how much better I sleep when he's next to me. And it has nothing not much to do with the fact that he's nice to look at with that toned body & all... but more to do with how I feel next to him. Really, just knowing he's there helps me sleep better.

Martha & Jon leave for VA next Saturday. Usually I housesit & take care of Obi when they are out of town. This time her dad's taking Obi, but she's offered me her house for the weekend anyways. She also calls daily to check on me. I really need to figure out a way to let her know how much I appreciate her, how much I love her. It's still crazy to me when I realize that she & I have been friends for 23 years now. No one knows me as well as she does...and yet she still sticks around. Not to leave out Laura & Kristina either, they have both been awesome lately. I smile inside when I think of Laura calling me & saying, "Steve just told me that I yell at you too much, don't ever think that you can't tell me something because of that though." I know Kristina's work schedule has been crazy lately, yet she still finds time to call or email every other day or so. I really do have the best friends in the world. Caring, loving, thoughtful, and non judgemental.

(You too J. Don't think I forget. You're still my favorite guy and the first person I call when a confession is in order.)

No comments: