Sunday, April 20, 2008

{i'm gonna smile cause I deserve to}

I gave myself a deadline.
By the time I go to bed tonight, I needed a firm choice.

There was so much that I typed here... everything between Thursday's "good night gorgeous" and 7am Sunday's "I'm glad you're here". There was movie watching, amazing food, sand covered toes, late night bowling and nursing hangovers with stuffed french toast. (hangover for him, not me, but french toast for us both)

In the end though, I came home tonight with not only a choice, but also with a feeling that it's all going to be OK. Everything that needed to be said was said, by both of us. Some of those things will be kept close to heart and not shared with anyone else. Because really, we all need secrets every now & then.

Things are going to get worse before they get better.
It's going to take time. A lot of time possibly.
But eventually, things will be better.

No comments: