I posted this earlier, got scared & took it down...but now, I'm sure & it's going back up....
I might regret saying this later...especially in this public place called the internet, where anybody & everybody can read it & hold me to it...but here goes...
I met the man I want to marry last night.
Can't even put it into words how I feel right now. How I felt when we hung up the phone last night. How I felt when he put his arms around me & hugged me. How he literally swept me off my feet, picked me up in the air & spun me around. Everything clicked. In his own words, this feels right. Our conversation last night almost had me in tears, just because it really did feel right. We talked with such honesty & openness. We talked about what we want out of life, out of a relationship. We talked about each of our quirks, what makes us tick & what makes us happy. We talked. Just talked for hours. And everything was perfect.
1 comment:
weeeee! sounds like love to me!!
Post a Comment