Sunday, September 18, 2005

I'm not patient. No matter who I try to fool & say that I am, I'm not. Yet, I'm waiting. I'm waiting for something that I want more than anything ever before. I'm waiting for something that is everything I never knew that I wanted. I'm waiting for something that may end up never happening. I'm not good at waiting. I get distracted. I get inpatient & I get mad. I usually end up giving up & moving on. The distractions get the best of me & it's over. I won't lie to myself, the distractions are there & in full force...and I've given in. But I'm not giving up. I can't give up on this. I can't. This is it and I can't let it go. Deep down I know it will work, it will happen. It may not go excatly like I want it to...and that scares me. The entire thing scares me really. But no matter what happens, my eyes have been opened. They've been opened up to the possibilities, the realization that it is there, that it can happen. It will happen. Until then, I'll wait.

1 comment:

photographer said...

standing right behind you and holding you up so you can wait! in other words, I got your back babe! it is okay to want something so bad it is hard to be patient, makes it all the better when you get it! Good luck!!