OK. So that wasn't fair, I'm sorry. :)
Basiclly, I'm done with J. J being the one that I swore up & down was 'the one'.
Really don't want to get into here, but some things happened last night that really bug me. Things were said and impressions were made & I don't think it's what I want now. I don't think HE is what I want right now. Really, this should have been over a month ago when he said the first thing that bugged me. But I know that no one is perfect & I figured that was his flaw & it really wasn't anything HUGE so I overlooked it. Even though in reality, it's something that could cause danger to me, to my family. And that makes it huge. Then last night...real feelings surfaced, things were said. The worst part is that he couldn't say the things to me, he told them to a friend of mine. He says he thought he was talking to me. (me pretending to be my friend, which is something I would never do. I don't do games & it upsets me that he thinks I would do something like that) He said he said the things jokingly. But I don't know if I trust him. And if I don't trust him now, why would that get easier in years to come.
So there. It's done. I'm done. I don't have internet at home right now, not until Monday afternoon cause I'm switching providers. I'll give it through the weekend & depending on how I feel Monday I may try to IM him then, but for now.... I'm done.
That's where I am right now. I'm upset. I feel stupid that I was so sure of this guy and now it's nothing. I don't get like that, I really don't. But I do feel that there is one person out there ment for you & I really truely thought that he was this person. So now not only am I mad at the situation, but I'm mad that I may not find this person.
No internet at home til Monday between 1-4pm. Don't you love those windows set by service techs? The silver lining in this? (Since I always try to find that!) I'll have the cleanest house in Orlando by the end of this weekend. I'll be caught up with circle journals by the end of this internet-less weekend. And I spurlged & got the internet/cable TV combo. I will have cable TV again for the first time in over a year. What will Emma ever do with herself now?! And how thankfull am I going to be to not have to watch that *wonderful* Bratz movie...again...& again...& again...& again... :)
Thanks for the good thoughts, ya'all rock. :)
Peace out.
2 comments:
People can be deceiving. It's better that you saw it and realize it. Now, you can process it... and it isn't too late. Better that it happened now than a year down the road... I have had a few people in my life like this and for some stupid reason overlooked the 'flaws'. Even when best judgment told me not to. Trust me.. better now than down the road.
Hugs to you, sweetie.
if you noticed it early, when we behave our best to look our best! think about in 5 years, 10 years! you are smart, you know what you want. I always tell my kids, when you meet someone and are getting to know them that is the best you will usually see cuz they want to make an impression. it is all downhill from there. it has worked for me, it will work for you! it took me years to find my KISA.(knight in shining armor). but it all will work out for you someday!
Post a Comment