Monday, February 06, 2006


Last week I went to the gym on Monday, then went out to lunch with my mom on Tuesday for her birthday, then I was out of work sick the rest of the week. So only made it to the gym once last week.

But, I went today. Actually didn't get on the balance ball today, but spent longer on the treadmill than usual & tried some new stuff on the big 3 bench machine thingy. Real technical sounding huh? I don't claim to know what I'm doing in there, I just follow the directions on the poster on the wall. :) Really happy to be back at it though. Enjoying the slight soreness that's happening right now.

I feel like typing for a bit longer. LOL Let's see....
Here's what I'm lovin in life right now:

Special K cereal bars, Uncrustable sandwhiches, Nabisco 100 calorie snack packs, South Beach cookies. These are the foods that get me thorugh the day. The things that make me feel like I'm not 'dieting', yet are still low calorie. Of course, there's also a whole bunch of this!

Avenue Chino pants. Wow. SO comfy and the excat right length. I bought only one pair, but I'm thinking I want one of each color. Only problem, I buy the smallest size they have (which isn't really a problem in the grand scheme of things!), so I'm hesitent to buy more.

eBay. I know, it's been around forever, but I'm discovering it again. Loads of fun & I'm watching a few items, especially a dress that I would love to have for Kristinas wedding in June.

Hmm... I'm sure there's more. Oh, bought a pass for Busch Gardens & Sea World. Hoping to make it there very soon & really take advantage of it. :)

Think I'm gonna head to bed now. I couldn't sleep last night even though I was up past 4am the night before. Lots going on in my head right now. :wink:

No comments: