I might possiably be the only person who finds this funny... but I do. :) Saw this on the way to dinner Friday night. Mariel thinks it's a play on words for Valentines Day, as in we 'love' Casselberry. Maybe it is. But I just found it hysterical. Excuse the water spots, took the photo from inside the car during a break in the 48+ hours of rain we've gotten lately.
So... The weekend is almost over. Back to work tomorrow. Ick. Icky ick ick.
Went to Don Pablos & Target Friday night with Mariel. Got a pair of jeans on sale for less than $6. It's so nice to be able to go & find deals like that. So much easier to do now that I am in a different size. Wasn't something I was able to do a lot at the size clothes I was buying before.
And, on that topic... This is more info than I would share normally, but I have to admit that I'm pretty proud of myself, so here goes. I bought size 14 pants recently that fit. Size 14. That is just unbelieveable to me. When I started this weight loss journey I was wearing a size 22-24. I honestly don't remember the last time I wore a 14. Yep, pretty darn proud of myself.
Anyways....
Saturday morning was quiet. Started a couple scrapping projects. Then went to meet a friend for lunch. OK, so there's a lot more to say about that lunch date, but I'm gonna keep it in for a bit. :) Today was quiet too, just how I like it. Listed a few things on eBay tonight. I've gotten rid of most of my 'too big' clothes, but now that I've lost more weight, I've got more. Figured I'd give eBay a try with them.
That's it. Nothing too exciting. (That's a lie really, but again, keeping it to myself!)
OH! Something exciting (and shareable) did happen! One of my best friends, Kristina, is getting married in June & she called tonight to ask Emma if she would be her flower girl. Emma is estatic about it, keeps asking me questions about what she gets to do. Totally changes my plans for the wedding, but that's OK. I can't wait to see my bug all dressed up & am so happy to be included in the wedding in this way. Kristina & I met in second grade, over 20 years ago. We had a very silly falling out a year or so ago and were not speaking when she got engaged. I was sad to not have a part in the wedding, but still grateful to have her back in my life. Figured I'd enjoy the wedding more that way anyways, just be able to sit back & enjoy it without having to worry about doing anything. I'll have a little to do now, but that's just going to make it even more enjoyable. Hurry up June!

1 comment:
I'm so proud of you!! You go girl! It feels great when you have to get rid of clothes and buy new ones, doesn't it?! YAY!!! GO LIZA, GO LIZA!!
Post a Comment