Tuesday, February 28, 2006

{I'm stressin}

Yes, it's me again. 3 in one night. Oh well.

I went to bed. I feel like shit so I went to bed. (After Em hugging me, patting my back & saying, it's OK mommy, you should go to bed & get your rest. Thinkin I'm gonna keep her a little longer. ;) )

So anyways, I went to bed and laid there thinking about all the stuff going on right now. Ended up getting out of bed & sending an email about a rental property that I saw online & would love to be able to get into. (Not moving in with the boy, not sure what will happen with us, but I'm not moving in there...unless something amazing happens of course lol) So I sent the email, just had a couple questions about it.

Can I get some crossed fingers please? Some prayers maybe? On this house...on my job. On just a smooth, safe & succesfull move.

I'm stressin about it. A stress where I know in the end it will work out, but until then, I will stress. This is such a big thing for me. I'll admit that. I could sit here & say that it's no big deal, that Kristina is there, that it's not all that far from Orlando...but really, it is a big deal. It's huge. And it's scary. Exciting. But scary. I know that there are people that don't think I'll actually go, that I won't be able to handle it or make it. And I want to prove them wrong, but not at a cost to me or Emma. I want to really make it work. I want it to be a good move, not something that I'll regret later. I'm looking at lots of areas, checking out the schools, checking the neighboorhoods for crime rates, everything. But I'm stressin big time.

Prayers my friends? Please? :)

1 comment:

Sheri said...

hugs, prayers, good thoughts- you got it all!