I've sat down to write about this at least 3 times today, but I've been scared. Scared to let it out, to put it out in this public place. Scared that if I speak it, then it won't happen. I kept thinking that if I kept this to myself, then it would be protected. It would be safe inside this little bubble that nothing could pop & everything would be OK. But you know what? I'm safe. I'm trusting & I'm sure. And I'm falling madly in love. Madly. Head over heals. This is really happening. I'm really letting it happen & enjoying every second of it. I'm bareing myself to this person & he's accepting me.
And I'm moving. I'm not scared of it anymore. Not scared to say it or to think about it. I'm more excited than ever.
I'm moving to Tampa. I have amazing man in my life. One that wants to meet my family & my friends. Ones that wants me to meet his family & his friends. One who wants to set playdates between our kids so they get used to each other before we move in together. That's right, I said it. Move in together. Live together. Togehter. Everyday.
I could go on & on, but I could never put this into words. This is happening. This is real. This is right. This is crazy. This is perfect.
3 comments:
Holy crap that's exciting! Keep us posted!
o.m.gosh.
WOW!!!! LIZA!!! I'm shouting with you girl! You SO deserve a great guy!! So... pictures? Do we get to see pictures??
Post a Comment