...happen when I'm sick.
I haven't gone to work yesterday or today. Yesterday my throat was so raw, it hurt to speak. I started to feel a little better later in the day, but by last night I was losing my breath when I coughed. This morning I couldn't make it through a sentance without it being hard to breathe.
But... I've done 8 layouts in the past two days, cleaned the living room, cooked a dish that took 30 minutes to prepare before putting in the oven & cleaned up the kitchen. That's more than I do when I feel good. Not sure why that happens, but it's always like that.
Still feeling crudy. But I HAVE to go into work tomorrow. I rescheduled my phone interview to tomorrow morning, hopefully I can talk through it without feeling like there's bricks on my chest. It's before lunch, so if anything, I'll come home afterwards. I hate doing that. It's like, I've drove all the way there, if I go home, it feels like a waste. And there's the thoughts of 'suck it up til lunch', then after lunch...'it's only a few more hours...you can make it'.
I could really use a day in bed though. But really, I wouldn't be in bed if I stayed home.
No comments:
Post a Comment