Saturday, May 27, 2006

{never looked better & you can't stand it}








[title from There's A Good Reason These Tables Are Numbered Honey...
Lovin Panic! At The Disco lately. Check them out. ]

OK. So in the words of the great Sheri.. Yes, I do still scrapbook. I've actually gotten a good amount of stuff done lately. Guess that's what happens when I pull myself away from the computer, huh?


Picked up a video cabinet & a filing cabinet today. FOR FREE! Plan on using both for storage of my abundence of scrappy stuff. Although, I did just leave a message for Steve to call me when he gets home from work & that if he'll do me a HUGE favor, then he can have the video cabinet. There's a desk & hutch on the corner a couple blocks up, but there's no way I can load it & get it inside on my own. I'd much rather have the storage of the desk than of the video cabinet. Especially since I'm using a wobbly fold up table right now for a desk.

What else... Getting ready for Emma to come HOME tomorrow. I miss that kid. Talked to her this evening & said, you're coming home tomorrow! She goes, um...Monday. I said, what? She said, I'm coming home Monday. Poor kid. I feel kinda bad saying, nope, you're coming home now cause I miss you. I know she's enjoying the daddy time & I know this is tough on her, but it's time. Time to get settled in & used to living here. She's only been about 6-8 days since I moved in and those aren't even full days. I finished unpacking her room the other day. It's all ready for her. Just need HER now.

There's a couple other things I wanted to share, but I have photos to go with them, so I'll wait on that. :)

PS.. the 'water play' and 'big brown eyes' are both total scraplifts, but I don't have the names handy now...I'll try to find them & edit this later.

No comments: