Tuesday, May 23, 2006

{so yeah...}

Back here again. Nothing wrong with the Scribbles blogs, just kinda missed this one. Missed the famileratiy to it maybe. Slowly will transfer over the entires from the other blog, I really want them all in one place.

Anyhoo...

Been busy lately. Been not online as much. Still on dial up, I can't get my DSL to work. Steve even spent time messing with it last night. (Which lead an impatient me to pick up a hammer & work on the armoire, which is what he was supposed to be doing...he got the hint)

So what do I have new..

Had a LONG heart to heart talk with J last Friday. Got a lot of things out there. Not sure anything was accomplished as I'm still a bit confused...but less confused I guess. It was nothing bad really, but nothing great either. Still kind of at a stand still, still waiting on the custody issue with C. At a point where he says that he would love to ask me to wait for him, would love to tell me to go to work & go home, not meet anyone, wants me to be available when the time is right, but won't ask that of me & dosen't know if he wants me to really do that. See? Confusing. I get it, I really do, but still, not a definative answer, which is ideally what I want. Oh well.
He said what he feels, I said what I feel & we can both go forward with that knowledge.

Still seeing a lot of Steve. Still not clear on that relationship either. More & more though, little comments slip out of him that make me think that he thinks this is something more than I think it is. Lost yet? LOL. For now though, it works. Emma & his daughter love to play together, even talked on the phone this weekend. Honestly though, that kids works my nerves. She's way to much like her father. Looks just like me when I was little though, which we both find funny.

Got Emma registered for school yesterday. So glad that's over with. I had 4 schools to choose from & ended up choosing a public Montessori school. I knew of the process & I've been doing more reading on it & am really excited about it. Hopefully she will thrive there. If not, I can pick a different school next year. Truthfully, I'm super excited that they wear uniforms. Excited to see her in the cute little uniform & excited aobut not having a fight over clothes each morning. :)

Lots more to share, but I need to go clean. Home for the 2nd day in a row, feeling crudy, damm alergies. Determined to accomplish stuff in this house today though.

More later about the Grocery Game, now that Sheri has sucked me in. :)

1 comment:

Lora3677 said...

And to think I just came over to grab the link to the scribbles blog to update my template! HAHA!!

I know how confusing it can get... hang in there... one day.. it will just be right there in front of you and you'll wonder how you were so blind.