Just realized that I didn't finish the post I started the other day...
Feeling better than I was at the begining of the week. Trying to get to bed at somewhat more of a decent time. Feeling a little more caught up at work. (Also had my mid-year review yesterday & it was glowing...that's always a nice feeling!)
Acutally fessed up to James about one of the things that was frustrating me on Monday. Kinda surprised that I did. It wasn't anything involving him, but rather Mr. Wonderful of the past, Jimmy. I don't know why I didn't think it was something I could talk to him about, but I was hesitant to bring it up. I'm over Jimmy. I really am. I didn't want to bring something up to James that would make him think otherwise. Thankfully, I was once again reminded just how well he knows me. He got it. He got why it bothered me. I was also reminded that we're OK. The topics that were discussed Monday are things that we used to talk about all the time. They are the things that I was worried we wouldn't be able to talk about again if we decided to remain just friends. It's so hard to make the jump from friends to more, but it's even harder to turn around & jump back. I'm happy to say we survived the jump & the u-turn. So....that's kind of a James update too. We haven't ruled anything out for the future, but right now, with the stages our lives are in right now, we can't have anything more than an amazing friendship. We agree that we'd love to have more than that, but the timing is off right now. So thankful that we've made it to this point. So thankful to have him in my life.
What else...
Did a little scrapping last night. Need to add one thing to it & then it's ready to scan.
Getting no where with my to do list. Need to kick it tonight.
School starts in less than 2 weeks. My baby will be in first grade. How did that happen?! Can't wait to get some cute uniform photos. :)
Life is good right now. In a good spot. Taking things day by day. Tackle things as they come up. Don't fret, don't worry. It's good to have that feeling. To be able to say, what will be, will be..... and to really believe it.
No comments:
Post a Comment