Monday, July 10, 2006

{oh my...}

Got to work this morning & realized.... I have 2 jackets at my desk. Serious issues. Oh well. It gets VERY cold here. I keep one for my arms & one for my legs. Especially on days like today when I have on a sleeveless shirt, capris & sandals.

Lots on my mind today. All good things. He just makes me think. That was the first realization yesterday...or as I jokeingly told J, the first thing I decided I don't like about him. And really, it's not a bad thing at all, just something I'm not used to. Not used to someone thinking things out as much as I do...maybe even more than I do. What really made it sink in yesterday was a comment he made that I denied up & down until he reminded me....he knows me better than that. And the more I thought about it, he was right. He knew how I would react in the situation being discussed before I even knew. Honestly, that scares me. But at the same time, it's a good feeling. When he reminds me that every move he makes is well thought out, that there is a plan in his head that I just know yet....it's nice to know that he knows me so well & takes it all into consideration with every move he makes. Makes it easier to belive when he says that he will never hurt me.

So that's all... That's the type of love/hate stuff I've got going on. Love that he makes me think, hate that me makes me think. Hate that my pout dosen't work on him, love that he makes me work for what I want. (Though I think it does in a tiny way. lol) Hate that he refuses to let me open a door or spend a dime when we're together, love that he does those things.

OH...also confirmed that he was no where near a shower when this conversation took place. Just as I thought, he was right next to little brother, telling him what to say to me. I find that cute. Just as cute as him admiting that he called little brother as soon as I left last time I was down there. I just picture me calling my friends as I left there, with my giddy little "I just left J's house!" and then picture him doing the same thing. Yep. Cute. :)

Lots on my mind today, but feeling great. Feeling rejuvinated.

No comments: