Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Snagging from Lora's blog.... 5 minutes of simple writing about whats going on RIGHT NOW. :)

9:40am
Right now Rainman is next to me talking about something crazy. As he has been all morning. Ready to scream. Right nowI would trip over piles of files if I tried to walk out of my cube. Right now I'm cold. I'm always cold. Right now I need a water refill. Right now there is a stack of invoices on my desk that are paid....no clue why I havne't put them in the mail yet. Right now the girl next to me has a confrence call on speaker phone. That should be banned. Right now Rainman is still talking. He did a bunch of case law research. He knows about these things. Right now I miss Emma. Right now I want a new phone. Right now my email is blowing up. Right now I'm enjoying getting emails all day long from Scott. Right now I have 5 windows open: my email, my claims system, my forms folder, blogger & Cathy Z's blog. I stole that from Lora too. :) Right now Rainman is still talking. He sent that letter too. He knows about this stuff. Right now I can hear other people typing & wonder if my typing is as annoying as their's. Right now I can hear someone from my old office talking on the confrence call. I miss her. Right now I need to go potty. Right now my manager is looking for butter. WTH. Rainman walked away, but he's back now. He's trying to be prudent...cause he knows how these things go. He's answering his own questions now. He's gone. Wait, he's just on the other side of me now. I'm going to the bathroom to hide now.

9:45am

No comments: