Saturday, July 29, 2006

{O-town}

Heading up to Orlando for the weekend. Have some hometown errands to run. Spending some time at my moms. Going to lunch with an old co-worker on Monday, maybe meeting up with an old friend for dinner later that night.
I love living here. I really do. I miss some people & some things in Orlando, but I love it here. I want to be here. But I've got some stuff that needs taken care of there. Plus, Emma is there right now, and I miss her. She's getting in some last minute Mimi time before school starts.
My weekends have been crazy lately. Rarely home all weekend. Weeknights are just as crazy. I don't feel like lifting a finger when I get home from work. It was really starting to show around here too. Between my late night energy burst & the remainders of it that was left when I woke up this morning... I will be coming home to a clean house.
Emma's room is officially done. Everything is put in it's place.
The dishes are done.
Laundry is done....for the most part.
Trash cans are emptied.
Clean towels are hanging in the bathroom.
My bed has fresh sheets on it.
Even my scrap desk is clean. Not done being organized & sorted...but clean.
Makes me look forward to coming home even more.... and I haven't even left yet.

 Posted by Picasa

No comments: