So..
Sunday night. Work tomorrow. Ick.
Had a good weekend.
Did some cleaning/purging yesterday. Did some scrapping. A little shopping. Spent mucho time in my PJs, which is always a good thing.
Got up today & headed up to Orlando. Hung out with M...yes, same M that I was mad at in the previous post...we've have a strange friendship. Did lots of shopping. Emma is just about set for school. Uniforms are done, socks are done, undies are done...daddy is getting her backpack & shoes...even hair goodies are done. She's home by the way. I swear, it's like she's never here. She had a breakdown in the car on the way home. This is rough on her, I see it. But it's so hard to not laugh when she busts out with "You don't know my life!". So grown up, but still so little.
Pumped up the exercise ball tonight. Starting back at it tomorrow. Also going gung ho with eating better too. It's time.
J- This man still amazes me. I've come to some realizations about him this weekend. 1- I love him. Not in a 'lets get married & have babies' sense....at least not yet. LOL Just in the sense that he's perfect in my life, no matter what his role ends up being. I love having him in my life, I love having him on my side. 2- We're gonna be OK. That was the big one for me. See, we took the step back. We had a 'discussion' a week ago that ended with both of us hanging up the phone unhappy, with me having no desire to talk to him for a couple days. I ended up emailing him, getting some thoughts off my chest & basiclly saying, I can't/don't want to talk to you right now, but we'll talk in a couple days, but not of this, it needs to be dropped. Of course, him knowing me better than that, called as soon as he read it...and we're good. We're better actually. We're back to the flirt & move on, we're back to the 2 minute phone calls cause one of us had a question that we know the other will have an answer for. We're back to the hour plus phone calls where we talk about nothing & everything all at once. It's still there though, it's hanging out in the background... and it does come out. It comes out when he makes a joke about something & follows it up with, "but you know me better than." It comes out when he asks a question that he knows the answer to, just as a backwards way of making sure we're still on the same page. It's all kind of up in the air right now. I don't know where we'll be in 6 months. But I know he'll be around...in some form or another, he will always be around. And that's what makes it all OK. This past week has shown me that we will survive the back up. So now, we're golden. We can be just friends & be OK. We can be more & be great. :) Either way, we're good. That's all I ask for right now. There's more to it really, but that's all that needs to be said. We've had our talks, we know where we stand....and deep down, we know more than we'll ever share with anyone else.
No comments:
Post a Comment