Sunday, July 09, 2006

{well thought out plans}

Good weekend.
Relaxing weekend.
Peaceful weekend.

Scrapped on Saturday thanks to some great challenges at My Scrap Shak. Felt good to get some stuff done. I need to get back in the habit of doing that more often.

Also cleaned up around the house Saturday, including my closet. For the record, I have 10 jackets. Not long sleeved shirts. Not sweaters. Jackets. 10 of them. Just to remind everyone... I live in Florida. What is the need for 10 jackets? Oh, I can tell you. Different colors. Different styles. Dressy or casual. Waist length or knee length. Do I think that's excesive? Sure. Am I getting rid of any? No way Jose.

Headed south today. That makes me smile. Told him that I figured out what I don't like about him. Actually....realized a few things today. A few love/hate things about us. (Sheri, I thought of you today, remember a couple months ago when you said you thought we'd drive each other insane if we were to ever date? You were right. LOL. It's a good insane though.) All the love/hate things... they are all good. Does that make sense? Is that crazy? This whole thing of moving from friends to more is strange. It's hard. I'm surprised he didn't call the whole thing off the first time I laughed in his face when he tried to kiss me. I know that being such good friends to begin with is a factor in our favor, but it takes a little getting used to. I can't count how many times we've said to each other, I know you better than that. It's all vey good though. It's going to be slow. Painfully slow I'm afraid, but we've got a great base to build on. A base of friendship, admiration & trust...and commitment to wait out the tough times, for what we agree will end in something wonderful.

No comments: