Tuesday, January 30, 2007

{dark & twisty}

So this isn't the best quality...and there's really no point in posting... but I felt like it. Just cause.

My Steve. New Years Eve pink & black party at H.O.S. (House Of Steve) I got there a little early and when he was done getting ready and walked out of his bedroom, I took one look & said, "Steve. If you weren't gay..." He said, "You'd fall in love with me." I said, "Actually, I was going to say, if you weren't gay, you wouldn't be wearing that shirt." Love him. Only man I've ever danced with (with the theory of, I can dance all night with him & he won't expect anything later), only man allowed to grab me in public places. (Though I guess Billy would make that list now also) Way off topic...

Meet Steve....


ETA: Nix the video. It's showing up WAY darker than when I view it on my computer. Like, it wasn't that dark when I uploaded it. Oh well. How about a photo instead. Vanessa, Laura, Steve, Me & Chadwick in front of us.

OY. That's the non 'fixed' version of the photo. Again... oh well. I don't feel good tonight. Not sure why I'm even posting. So off to bed it is for me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Are you okay down there in Florida after the tornado hit? Hope so!!