Thursday, January 11, 2007

{thankful}

One of the girls here has a 'saying' for each day of the week... Marvelous Monday, Wonderful Wednesday, etc... Honestly, it gets kind of annoying, but Thankful Thursday is the exception.
So here goes, what I'm thankful for today, in no special order....

Branch meeting today, which means hot manager cooks breakfast. Today is a heart healthy breakfast, in honor of our other managers father who had quadruple by-pass last week. Whole wheat waffles, sugar free syrup, fruit salad & yougart. Super yum.

Emma bug. That kid. After spending two weeks with her dad and therefore being the helper of the house with her 2 month old baby (half) sister, she has totally kicked in at home too. Besides the fact that she's just a darn good kid. Love her to pieces.

My new-ish green coat. And the cooler weather we've been having that's allowing me to wear it. Course, I wear a coat with capris & sandals cause by the end of the day it's not so cool anymore, but that morning walk from the car to the building, it comes in handy.

Billy. Love him. Plain and simple. Love that he knew excatly what I was trying to say last night when I told him I don't want to be so grown up this weekend. We've been dealing with a lot lately and while we do have some things to tend to this weekend, he agreed that we needed to go have some fun at some point this weekend also.

Thursday. Almost Friday. No homework to deal with tomorrow. Can stay up a little later. One day closer to Sunday on a "quiet" weekend (aka, Emma with her dad), which has been designated as a "sleep in & eat a big breakfast around noon" day.

1 comment:

Lora3677 said...

Thank you.... off to post my own. :-)