Tuesday, January 02, 2007

{not what I had planned on saying}

My mom knows our plans.
I can't lie to her. I can't hide things from her. Even over the telephone, all it takes is a 'what's wrong?' and I lose it. She took things a lot better than I thought she would. Her exact words were, "Follow your heart & I'll support you." Of course she called the next morning with 100 questions and then mentioned something last night about waiting a year....but she still took it a million times better than I thought she would.

Mike knows our plans.
It was emotionally hard to tell my mom, but I was flat out scared to tell Mike. He can make or break me really. He could easily put his foot down & end every plan I've made. But he didn't. He said he wouldn't stop me, that it sounds like a chance to be able to provide a good life for Emma.

The two people with the most vested interest in it know. And they are both, generally speaking, OK with it.

So my question is... why can't my friends be OK with it?

3 comments:

Lora3677 said...

Awwwwwww.... I'm so happy for you!!

Lisa said...

ok, what did I miss now?

Lisa said...

LOL... did you know the link to SoS is to our OLD proboards? lol