Wednesday, January 17, 2007

{one, two, three, four...four useless facts! ah ha ha!}

Count Von Count. Come on.

Four Things You May Not Have Known About Me
*I love to cook & bake, but get very frustrated when the things I make don't look like the picture, no matter how good they taste.
*I've had 20 cars.
*I've never traveled west of the Mississippi River.
*Until her birth, we thought Emma was a boy thanks to a mis-read sonogram.

Four Jobs I've Had in My Life
*Main Street Ice Cream Shoppe at Disney
*Hardee's fast food
*assistant manager at Tuesday Morning
*auto insurance claims

Four Movies I Would Watch Over and Over
*Riding In Cars With Boys
*Love, Actually
*Office Space
*Alice In Wonderland (thank you Emma)

Four TV Shows I Love to Watch
*Grays Anantomy
*Desperate Housewives
*Heros
*CSI

Four places I've Been on Vacation
*New Symrna Beach, FL
*New York City
*Key West
*Columbus, OH

Four of my Favorite Foods
*pasta
*BBQ pizza
*Chiptoles steak buritto bowl
*pineapple upside down cake

Four Places You'd Rather Be Right Now
*at home, in bed or on the couch with my cute guy
*Disney, it's nice & cool outside & this is the slow season
*the beach
*camping. strange. I know.

Your turn. :)

No comments: