Thursday, January 25, 2007

{just for Sheri}



I really do still scrap. I swear. Here's the proof.... a few I've done during the past couple weeks. I had to ease back in slowly, you can probably tell which was the first I did & which was the last.... ;)














other random thoughts....
bagels + butter + peanut butter = pure joy in my world. Let's not talk diet, just enjoy it.



It was 53 when I left the house this morning, it's now 41....and rainy. Not the best day to spend time straightening my hair. Oh well.



Went to The Barn Saturday night with a couple friends in Orlando. Hil & I had a blast, Mariel not so much. Apprently she prefers booty shaking music over badonkadonk shaking music. (That comment is SO much funnier after 4 glasses of Red Bull & vodka)



Looking forward to the weekend. Not sure of plans yet, other than an install appointment for cable & internet between 2-5pm on Sunday.....which I'm hoping to use as an excuse to not leave the house that day until it's time to pick up Emma from her dads.

I'll take 2 of each of these, please. And make it a double shot on the 12x12 cardstock stickers. Totally in love.




Oh, how could I forget. Filled divorce papers this past Friday. Finally. Almost 4 years after seperating, we're finally making it legal. Not sure who's more excited; me, him or his girlfriend. Though, I'm thinking it's the girlfriend....he'll have no excuse to not marry her now.





Other than that, nothing exciting. (which is not to say that any of that is exciting) Life is good. Not perfect, but good. Sunday between 2-5pm it will get better though. :)

1 comment:

Sheri said...

yay!! and i'm stealing the slideshow thingie