Saturday, January 07, 2006

{first weekend of 2006}

It's the first weekend of the new year and I'm ready to get it together.

This past week has been busy. I've been thrown off my schedule for some reason & the house shows it. My goal for the weekend is to clean, clean, clean. And organize. Especially need to get photos off the computer & onto CDs. But first, clean. EVERY room in the house needs at least a touch up. Which means, I should get off of here. :)


First though...
Had some stuff to return to Target & Wal-Mart last night, a shirt at each place, both of which were too big on me to look right.

So, went to Target first. Returned my $20 shirt & spent $32. Not too bad! Hit the Christmas clerance. It was slim pickings, but what was left was all 90% off. Got two very cute ornaments, a cool plastic gift bag, 3 rolls of wrapping paper (I didn't buy any this year, so I used up all I had finally!), a sheet of wrapping paper (that isn't very Christmas-y so I may use before then if needed), a little gift tie on, a new stocking (regular $40, LOVE it!), a over the door wreath hook, a 16 pack of Ferrero Rocher .... and then also on clerance, I got a pair of pants, a shirt & 2 bras for myself. All that for $32!! I must have been tired, cause I grabbed the wrong size bras, so those need to go back. Hopefully they have the right size, but if not, a little cash back is never bad. :)

Then onto Wal-Mart. We were already in the store & a few asiles in before I realized I left the shirt to return in the car. Now, last night was the coldest night in a long time here in O-town (it's 41 right now at 9am, which is just unheard to us warm bodies!) so I really didn't feel like going back to the car for my bag. I'm sure I'll be at a Wal-Mart again very soon anyways. :) So in there, I got 3 lipcolors for less than $2, a CUTE pink jacket for $7 and a couple other things...including a shirt to match a pair of pants that have been hanging in my closet waiting for a match. :)

Love finding deals, just makes me happy. :)

OK, off to clean now.

No comments: