Wish I had a photo of that message scrawled on a whiteboard in my office today.
Here's what prompted it: The back wall of the office is completely glass. Beautiful view of the lake with a fountain from there. Remember that Diet Coke commerical where all the girls in the office stand around the window watching the guy unload Diet Coke from the truck? Well, we have a couple guys that have been standing at the window for big chunks of time lately. I'm not real sure what they were watching the other days, but today it was obvious. They were watching The New Horizons spacecraft launch. Another perk of north east Central Florida. Always a great view when anything launches from the Cape, Space Shuttles included. So yeah, this sign when up during the non stop talk about the launch. I love my job, my co-workers, the atmosphere. Love it.
Also, if you click that link, look around the site... we've been a hotbed of big news stories lately. This suicide happened at the exit that I get off at on Monday and this shooting last Friday took place at the school across the street from my high school.
No comments:
Post a Comment