After dinner we decided to go find an open physic & get readings done. This is something I've wanted to do for a very long time, so I was super excited. I won't get into all the details of what she told me, but it was all good. She was right on with some things, told me that I'd be married twice (1 in the past & 1 in the future) & saw a divorce within the next year. The other man that I will marry, I already know him but we are taking things slowly right now. (um..J? freaky!)
It was a lot of fun and I can definatly see myself going again.
After that we made the trek to Tampa to go to the Hard Rock Casino. Last time we went there it was dead, maybe 20 other people in the whole place. Not the case last night. The casino floor was packed. The bar was packed. The club was packed. TONS of people. Had a good time there too, made back $20 that I put out, so not too bad. :)
Really though, it nice to just hang out, laugh, talk. Fun times.
Today I went to paint pottery with my ex sister in law and her cousins. I miss those girls so much. I'm so thankful that the split of me & Mike didn't mean a split with them, thankful that the friendships I formed with them has survived that. I have photos of our pieces, but they look really cruddy until they get glazed, so I'll share after I pick it up in 7-10 days. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment