Since I haven't posted in a bit:


One for Wednesday & one for today. Which means... 3 times this week. Which was my goal. This is my 2nd week of getting back to the gym on a regular basis. Last week I went 2 times, so the goal for this week was 3 times. Plus a few trips down the stairs each day. And since I met my goal, tomorrow I will become the proud owner of this!
Yippie! I've been going back & forth on buying one for a couple months now. While I was on the treadmill on Monday, I thought to myself, an iPod would be perfect right now. I think I'd get the most use out of it while in the gym, so I set the goal of 3 times in one week before I can get one.So after Emma's eye doctor appointment tomorrow, I will be buying myself an iPod. Can't wait!
OK, off to finish cleaning. I really want to scrap, but I've got to get this house clean first. Almost there. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment