Sunday, January 22, 2006

{waiting}



Since I'm still sitting here waiting for them to show up (Fillipino time, duh), figure I'll share these photos from last night.
I'm going to try really hard to do the photo a day thing, I need to take more photos.
Here's 2 not so great ones from last night.

The first one is the Mickey power tower. The first time I saw this, it freaked me out. It's right on the edge of I-4 and serves power to the Town of Celebration (aka Disney city). Just the sight of the big Mickey head lighting up the night scared me. I drive to Tampa a lot since one of my best friends moved there almost 10 years ago, these ears are now my guidepost. When I see them, I know I'm home. It's still about 15-20 minutes from that point to actual home, but for driving's sake, they signal home for me.

The other photo is the sign outside the casino. Both were taken late at night (early in the morning?) and it was hard to keep the camera straight. But there ya go. Two tidbits from my Saturday night.

No comments: