Almost through the week!!
Ugh. I don't remember the last time that the work day ended & I thought to myself, I'm tired. Until this week. Every day this week, just exhusting. SO much to do. So much running around. A list a mile long and every time I mark something off, two more things get added. We have 2 days left before the move. We don't know what the right suite number is. It's crazy. People that aren't going with us in the move keep asking me if I'm excited about it. I just tell them, I just want it to be done with. I just want to get in there & get started & be done with the move process.
Other than that...
Went to the dog track with Danny Saturday night. He banked $4000 on one race and ended up throwing money at me from that point on. No complaints from me on that one. :) Kinda worried about him right now, tempted to call & make sure he's OK, but going to wait.
J is still in the picture though. And I think I realized what is so nice about me & him, this second time around. It's not new any more. There's no stress. No worries about trying to impress the other person. No nervous feelings. We're just being us, getting to know each other & enjoying the process. I'm trying my hardest to stay grounded, but I'm thinking he's thinking something more...and that scares me. I'm prefectly OK with it, I would be vey happy with it, but it still scares me.
Need to get scrapping. Need to get cleaning. But for now, need to get to bed.
No comments:
Post a Comment