Remember that game in school? This boy Wayne used to always tag me and then just stand there & talk & talk & talk to me. He had a crush on me & I guess that was his way of getting time with me. Hated that game for that very reason. Anyhooo.... Lora tagged me & before she just makes me stand in front of her while she talks & talks & talks, I'll answer... :)
1. If you could build a house anywhere, where would it be? near the beach...not on, but near
2. What's your favorite article of clothing? my green denim capris from Gap... but only cause it's the only piece of clothing I've bought at Gap that fits me
3. Favorite physical feature of the opposite sex? eyes
4. What's the last CD that you bought? I'm on iTunes girl... last full CD I bought on there was from The Postal Service
5. Where's your favorite place to be? home.... or in Target :)
6. Where's your least favorite place to be? in a meeting
7. What's your favorite place to be massaged? back... and who's asking? is he cute?
8. Strong in mind or strong in body? mind
9. What time do you wake up in the morning? 6:15-ish
10. What is your favourite kitchen appliance? microwave... though I do love my little twistie hand mixer thingy
11. What makes you really angry? dishonesty
12. If you could play any instrument what would it be? piano
13. Favourite colour? pink & green
14. Sports car or SUV? SUV
15. Do you believe in an afterlife? yep
16. Favorite children's book? Mr. Brown can moo, can you? cause Emma laughed so hard when I read it... and 'In Case you Ever Wonder' by Max Lucado, cause I still tear up everytime I read it
17. What's your favorite season? I live in Florida, the seasons are warm & hot...I prefer warm
18. What is your least favorite household chore? putting away clothes
19. If you could have one super-power, what would it be? eliminate debt ---I like that one Sheri!
20. If you have a tattoo what is it? nope, I consdier it, but I'm an indescive whimp
21. Can you juggle? boys :)
22. The one person from your past that you wish you could go back and talk to? Grandma & Gramdpa So that's two.. whatcha gonna do about it?!
23. What's your favorite day? Saturday
24. What's in the trunk of your car? purses from when I change them in the car, Kristina's rehersal flower thingy, a crock pot my mom gave me...and lots of other junk.
25. Which do you prefer-sushi or hamburger? hamburger fish don't come near these lips
OK... I tag all my School of Scrap classmates!
No comments:
Post a Comment